The CardioVascular Lab opened in 2014 and holds a certification from the American Association for Accreditation of Ambulatory Surgery Facilities (AAAASF).
As an Office Based procedure Lab (OBL) the CardioVascular Lab at Phoenix Heart, PLLC affords the opportunity for our patients to receive state of the art diagnostic and interventional peripheral vascular procedures in a “same day” setting. Our patients are often surprised and pleased at the ease with which their procedures are completed.
From the pre-procedure education through the cutting edge procedure room to the discharge home, our dedicated staff provides a comforting environment for our patients and families. Our Board Certified Interventionists specialize in Coronary and Peripheral Vascular Interventional procedures.
- Cardiac Catheterization
- Coronary Angiography
- Carotid Angiography
- Upper Extremity Angiography
- Abdominal Aortography
- Renal Artery Angiography, Angioplasty and Stenting
- Iliac Artery Angiography, Angioplasty and Stenting
- Lower Extremity Angiography
- Orbital and Laser Atherectomy
- Peripheral Artery Angioplasty
- Peripheral Artery Stenting
- Intravascular Ultrasound
- IVC Filter Placement
- IVC Filter Retrieval