The new endovascular lab allows for rapid and accurate diagnosis of heart and vascular problems. The new suite allows our physicians who are board certified to provide, our patients with easy access to advanced cardiovascular procedures in a friendly, outpatient environment with a goal to provide best outcomes at less cost.
Our multidisciplinary group of healthcare professionals will provide comprehensive specialty care services to patients with all forms of major vascular disorders including arterial and venous problems.
We specialize in a comprehensive set of endovascular studies and offer the following services:
- Peripheral Angioplasty
- Peripheral Artery Atherectomy
- Diagnostic Cardiac Catheterization
- Carotid/Cerebral Angiography
- Peripheral Artery Angioplasty/Stent
- Inferior Vena Cava Filter (IVC) Placement/Retrieval
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Treatment
Pre Procedure Instructions
Please read the following instructions carefully to ensure your procedure goes as planned. Failure to not follow these steps can lead to cancellation of your procedure.
- PLEASE: No food, drink or water after midnight. You may brush your teeth.
- Arrange for a responsible adult to drive you to and from Phoenix Heart, PLLC CardioVascular & Vein Center. Someone should be available to stay with you for 24 hours following your procedure.
- Our staff will call you prior to your procedure date to answer any questions. We advise you what time to arrive at the center.
- If you are taking a blood thinner or medication for diabetes, check with your cardiologists regarding if and when you should stop taking it prior to your procedure.