It’s a common misperception that men are more susceptible to heart disease than women. But in fact, more women than men die of cardiovascular disease each year. At Phoenix Heart, our comprehensive cardiology prograIt’s a common misperception that men are more susceptible to heart disease than women. But in fact, more women than men die of cardiovascular disease each year. At Phoenix Heart, our comprehensive cardiology program works with each patient to determine diagnosis and then formulate the best treatment plan moving forward.
Clinical Cardiology Services
When our patients present problems that may be cardiovascular in nature, we help determine the most likely diagnosis and formulate the best treatment plan going forward.
- Preoperative Consultation
- Arrhythmia Management
- Pacemaker Management (We run a pacemaker and defibrillator clinic)
- Cholesterol Management
- Automatic Implantable Cardioverter-Debribillator (AICD)
- Congestive Heart Failure
Invasive & Interventional Cardiology
We help our patients improve blood flow in their arteries and veins by using very small tubes to directly access the blood vessels and specialized tools to clear out the plaque.
- Cardiac Catheterization / Coronary Angioplasty
- Balloon Angioplasty & Stent Placement
- Neuro intervention and Carotid Stenting
- Peripheral Arterial Intervention and Treatment
- Venous Disease of Lower Extremities
Noninvasive Diagnostic Cardiology
Our innovative physicians use a variety of industry tests to diagnose each patient’s cardiovascular condition.
- Holter and Event Monitoring
- Carotid Ultrasound
- Exercise Stress Testing
- Nuclear Stress Testing
- Peripheral Arterial and Venous Ultrasound and Mapping