We are currently recruiting for the following positions:
Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant
- Cardiology Experience preferred
- Hospital and Clinic Rotations
- Weekend Call – 1x Month with 1/2 day pre-call and 1 day post call
- Assigned Supervising Physician
- Great benefits, including Healthcare, Dental, Vision, 401K
Large, dynamic cardiology practice is accepting applications for a part-time or full-time registered Echo/Vascular Ultrasonographer. Graduate of an accredited ultrasound training program and two years of previous echo and vascular ultrasound experience is required.
Responsibilities include the following studies: Arterial lower extremity duplex, Lower extremity venous insufficiency screens, Post EVLT procedure follow-up scans, Segmental ABI’s, AAA screens, Carotid doppler/duplex, Venous ultrasound/vein mapping. Must be Echo proficient.
The practice offers a competitive benefits package including 401K plan, health benefits, as well as life, long term and short term disability insurance for full time employees If you have the qualifications for this position and are looking for an exciting and rewarding career in cardiovascular care, please submit your resume.
- 2 years Echo and Vascular Ultrasound Training: 2 years
Required license or certification:
- Registered Echo/Vascular Ultrasonographer from the ARDMS or CCI
Job Type: Part-time and Full-time openings
Please email Resume to: KHofmann@phoenixheart.com